GET FIT, GET LEAN, GET STRONG, GET IN DEPTH COACHING, TRAIN AT HOME, OR WHEN AND WHERE YOU WANT!
This is the dilemma everyone is trying to solve. How to fit it all in, without neglecting your body, health and mind. So now you’ve had a glimpse of PrimalThenics as an intelligent answer to this problem. The next question is, where does this go? How does it work? And…
Can it work for you?
YES IT CAN!
By training properly and following good coaching. Start by learning to control your own body. At your level. And progress naturally.
As you’ve seen, PrimalThenics combines primal crawling movements with high intensity calisthenics, and includes neurological and mobility drills. This is a one-of-a-kind training that isn’t found anywhere else in the world… yet.
Train with past and current Olympians,
Wallabies and NRL Athletes!
You will learn?
- how to develop joint strength in a naturally progressive way
- how to develop muscular strength without the need of equipment, or gyms
- how to increase your stability and mobility, to restore natural and healthy free movement, so you can do more without risk of injury or soreness.
- how to decompress the joints for greater mobility and neural feedback
- to maintain and increase the capacity of your brain and nervous system, for increased self-awareness
- to stimulate the function and capabilities of the eyes and their important role in the nervous system
- to gain greater all round athletic potential
- how to sharpen the brain’s map of your body’s sensory and motor neurons, so you can improve asymmetries in the body
- to train and increase your cardiovascular health
- how to develop more lean body mass, and lower excess body fat
IN THE MEMBERSHIP:
you get a system I have used to rebuild my body twice: once following my third knee reconstruction at 20, and then following a neurological illness after surgical removal of a tumour from my sinus cavity
- which I have since evolved over the past 15 years in my personal and professional life
- which I have used to treat and coach multiple Olympic Athletes, as well as thousands of people in my role as a Chinese Medicine Doctor and Personal Trainer and Coach
- constructed in such a way as to fit into your week in whatever way it can
- including patiently detailed PrimalThenics video sessions
- and specific mobility sessions
- with access to the private members area on my website, where you can watch these sessions as often as you like during this period
- and also access to the private Facebook Coaching Support group, where you can watch live Q&A videos, ask honest questions, and expect friendly and useful answers from myself and the other members.
- and direct access to me in the Facebook Coaching Support group, for any questions or advice you may need.
What you can gain
One of the unique aspects of my system, is the ability to adapt each movement or technique to fit your specific needs at the moment. Can’t do a full push-up yet? No problem, do it with your knees on the ground. For now. And when you’re ready, you can progress to the next level.
Each series, starting with the the Foundation series, is a 12-week long program, and is all about teaching the moves and working on mobility, and conditioning.
You get 2 PrimalThenics session per week, with bonus sessions, tips, Q and A's and advice added into the private Facebook Coaching Support group. (Membership included).
In addition, you get the number one formula on how to actually complete and structure aerobic/cardio sessions as part of your training regime and you also get access to full follow along Mobility sessions, which I advise mixing in between the PrimalThenics sessions.
As I said, I give in depth advice in the members area on how to structure aerobic training, whilst also adding new (optional) weights programs every month or two. Free for members.
I do advocate weight based resistance training. However, people often jump straight into weights without first identifying weaknesses, movement restrictions and mobility issues. By incorporating PrimalThenics into your fitness regime you will quickly address these issues and make yourself a more rounded athlete.
And then there are specific sessions to help you tackle your injuries, mobility restrictions, and movement limitations.
So here you have the overarching approach to the programme, teaching you how to make fitness fit into your life again, in an incredible time- and space-efficient way.
In only 45 mins twice per week, in your OWN time, in your OWN space…
Plus, you’ll also see…
Guests joining me as training partners
Including well-known and well-respected Olympic and Sports stars, Fitness and Health Coaches, and everyday weekend warriors, teachers, parents, and others just like you.
These training guests — who all endorse and recommend PrimalThenics — include:
- Brit Elmslie – Dual Olympic gold medallist swimming, London and Rio Olympics
- Maddie Groves – Silver Medallist Rio Olympics
- Mitch Larkem – Silver medallist Rio Olympics, Male world swimmer 2015
- Beryl Friday – Firebirds netballer, QAS scholarship holder Netball and Beach volleyball
- Estelle Allen – health and wellness blogger and Naturopath
- Shannon Cooper – health and wellness blogger, My Food Religion, Business manager Paleo Hero
- Travis Cooper – Fitographer
- Steve Miller – Swim Coach, CEO, former Rep Rugby player
- Deb Watson – teacher, mum, Sydney Olympic Gold medallist
- Adam Elliot and Robyn Wattam – Canterbury Bulldogs player and Track athlete
- Former NRL players
- NZ rugby league captain
And many more…
PLUS, as a bonus, I’m adding to this package:
A free Workout Calendar, so you do not even have to think how to make this fit in your week.
A free recipe book from My Food Religion, for easy Keto, low-carb, Paleo, and other healthy snacks and meals, so you do not have to do any research for the ideal nutrition fitting for this program.
AND, Free Individualized Macro Nutrition Profile plans and FREE Supplements!
PrimalThenics Weekly Membership option
Membership gives you all of the above at only $15 AUD per week, with full access to everything, as long as your membership is active. And you can stop at any time.
Not sure if an annual membership is for you? No problem. Join the membership for a few weeks, try it out, and if not, simply close your membership.
And, in addition to the intermediate program the Foundation Series, membership also gives you access to the PrimalThenics Series and the Challenger Series.
You have to finish the Foundation Series before moving on, but then the PrimalThenics Series builds on, and continues where the Foundation Series leaves off.
The PrimalThenics Series is another 12 weeks, on the same schedule as the Foundation, with new videos detailing more advanced and effective training techniques. And, more videos added continuously.
The Weekly Membership also includes The Challenger Series, which is optional. It is 30 days, with a 30 minute PrimalThenics session every day. Only for those who have advanced and are able and willing to commit to this challenge.
These happen only once or twice per year, as excessive and prolonged High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a sure-fire way to negatively impact your health. But it is important for your physical and mental health to get out of your comfort zone throughout the year. The Challenger Series gives you that opportunity.
If you have an important event coming up — or you’re on summer holiday, or maybe you’re stuck inside for winter, a physical competition coming up, have a lull in work, or just want to push yourself — then this program will help you in your endeavours. It will be intense. It will just be you and me.
So in summary, the Weekly Membership includes
- EVERYTHING FOR A WEEKLY $15 FEE (billed monthly)
So if you’d like to try out all of this as long as you want — and stop any time — then the weekly Membership Package may be just the right deal for you, at only $15 AUD per week (billed monthly). Simply click here to join the Weekly Membership.
Or the option for the fully commtited:
The Yearly Membership
Saving you $280 over a full year’s access: you can get everything included from the Weekly Membership for only $500 AUD. With an auto-renew option available.
You may already have noticed the benefits of the training so far. You may already be convinced this is the mode of training that will fit your lifestyle, your time, and your commitments. In which case, the Yearly PrimalThenics Membership is the package you need. Simply click here to join the Yearly Membership
Whichever package you choose, you can use this system either as an accompaniment to an existing training regime, or as your sole system of training.
Or you can use it as a prelude to further training in your weights, running or other sports.
Or, this can be a rehabilitation following years away from training, or getting past training plateaus, or aches and pains.
PrimalThenics Packages Compared
But you do NOT have to be fit to start. If you find something difficult, just ease up, have more rest, do a bit less, complete what you can, come back later and do it again. This system is designed to gently correct your dysfunctions, limitations, injuries and sore spots. If you’re gentle with yourself, it will take you all the way to your optimal health and fitness.
If you cannot fit in the full week-long programming detailed in the timetable, then all you have to do is adjust it to fit your life. The PrimalThenics sessions take about 45 to 50 minutes. The mobility sessions take 20 minutes. The cardio session can take anywhere from 25 to 55 minutes, depending on your needs and availability.
Your results depend on your commitment, but…
I can promise you this:
If you can show you followed the Foundation Series for at least six weeks, and are still not satisfied with the results, I will refund you the entire purchase price. Without delay or objections.
This way you can try it out and see if it’s a fit for you.
And I’m committing my personal attention and time behind this. If you came here as an email subscriber, you may have access to one of my…
Free Personal Phone Consult Coupons
Which means you can simply enter the coupon code on checkout, and I’ll book a free consulting session with you, where we look at your unique needs, and you get my personal advice for maximising your results.
But I only have openings to book the first seven coupon entries, entered in the next two days. You may be one of the first, so enter yours now, after you…
Pick from your choice of:
The 28 Day Fit and Lean package for beginners that includes specail beginer level sessions, specific beginner level programming, cookbooks, calendars, educational videos and a BONUS 3 weeks access, at a once-off fee. You may find this is the deal that gets you to a new chapter of health, fitness and mobility.
Or, try as long as you like, and get access to the Foundation, the PrimalThenics AND the Challenger Series, and all future series, PLUS all the membership benefits as above, for only $15 AUD per week (stop at any time): Get the Weekly Membership now.